Go Back   TGPs Rule! > Toy Teen Affiliate Support
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-01-2004, 09:28 PM
Professional Newbie

Roc is on a distinguished road
Default no stats at ccbill

I am being unable to check my Toyteen stats under CCBill. I have been going back and forth with CCBill about this issue. CCBill finally said that Toyteen is using a custom program and I need to deal with them directly. Of course I am still confused about this, as Toyteen is using CCBill and Toyteengreen is listed under my CCBill account, only no stats ever show up.

I would like to clarify this as soon as possible and resolve the issue. It's the only affiliate program I use which is behaving inadequately. Thank you for your time and I look forward to your support.
Old 09-01-2004, 09:39 PM
tt forum moderator

Pam is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Pam

CCbill doesn't track hits cos you don't use ccbill redirect. When a surfer gets to the join page our script pulls your ccbill id: & verotel id from our database under your toyteen id and then pass your ccbill id & referring url to ccbill signup form.. if the signup goes thru ccbill passback some values to our script and we know you have made a initial signup and ofcourse so does ccbill since ccbill is passing values back to us. We pass your Verotel ID to verotel join form too but verotel doesn't passback any values to our script so our script can't tell you if you generated any signups thru verotel or not you'd have to check your verotel signups in verotel stats area however, currently verotel processes only less than 1% of our total sales. We may be replacing verotel with ibill soon, ie. as soon as Leo & Nelson get their bums moving.

You can see your hits stats & initial signups generated thru ccbill here:
http://www.toyteengreen.com/webmaster_stats.htm this could help your ad campaign. Hope this helps.
Old 09-01-2004, 09:43 PM
Professional Newbie

I see but why don't you use ccbill redirect which could make life easier?
Old 09-01-2004, 09:51 PM
tt forum moderator

Few reasons,
1. cos ccbill tracks signups thru cookies only so if surfer browser is cookie disabled your signup would not be credited to you whereas toyteen linkcode plants a cookie as well as records ip so if cookie is disabled you are still given credit for a signup matching ip plus ccbill default cookie setting is for 3 days, toyteen sets cookie/keeps ip record for upto 1 year so you get credit for signups generated by bookmarks from your traffic.

2. if we ever decide to ever dump ccbill and use another processor you don't have to change any linkcodes just add another processor id under your toyteen_id in our database.

3. we can use as many processors as we like yet give you credit for sales
on all of them not just ccbill.

Hope this help a bit more?
Old 09-01-2004, 09:55 PM
Professional Newbie

I just checked my stats.. my conversion is awful with toyteen. Why is that?
Old 09-01-2004, 10:02 PM
tt forum moderator

Conversion ratio depends on many aspects, will have to see what method/where from/quality of traffic you are sending.. PM me your affiliate id. But least assured there are other affiliates on this board who could vow our affiliate program that you use is behaving quite adequately ;-)
Old 09-01-2004, 10:13 PM
Professional Newbie

i sent you a PM thanks for your help.
Old 09-01-2004, 10:29 PM
tt forum moderator

I can definitely see a problem there.. you are sending us traffic from some bottom links in your gaymen galleries which simply not gonna work. You can send niched traffic and ofcourse but of right niche. Gay lesbian traffic will do fine but not gaymen traffic. There's no men jerking off or anything at toyteen rather female teens jerking their clits so people looking for gaymen will find nothing here. Also, bottom link in any galleries which sends the traffic primarily to a different sponsor ie. gallery made for that sponsor solely not about to give you a good conversion ratio. For a good CR with toyteen you need to build galleries solely for toyteen. You must be new in this biz? If you are, I think hanging out and asking questions or simply reading others posts on this board could help you.

Now, please stop sending gay traffic to our site you are wasting both your own bandwith and ours Hope that explains your bad CR.
Old 09-01-2004, 11:23 PM
shaking that ass

Martin is on a distinguished road

This guy is sending traffic from a gay site and wondering why his ratio sucks.
Old 09-01-2004, 11:35 PM
I've 2257ed Pook's Tits

Leo has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Leo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin
This guy is sending traffic from a gay site and wondering why his ratio sucks.

heh! when start your own paysite Mart you'll find out soon enough this is just nothing uncommon